- Ph.D. in ECE, Syracuse University, 2022 (expected)
- B.Eng in EE, NUAA, 2015
- Spring 2018 - Fall 2021: Research Assistant, Syracuse University
- Discovered several vulnerabilities in Ethereum memory pool that leads to low-cost DoS attack against real-world miners and transaction relay services. The vulnerability was revealed to the affected services and Ethereum Foundation and bug fixes are in progress.
- Identified several vulnerabilities in Ethereum RPC APIs that lead to low-cost DoS attack against real-world transaction relay services. A novel measurement method is proposed to uncover the load balance’s policies adopted by these services which can reduce the cost of the DoS attack. The vulnerability was released to the affected services and Ethereum Foundation and it has been fixed since Feb. 2021.
- Repurposing public Blockchain to detect the inconsistent activities of cloud storage. We proposed and implemented an storage consistency auditing protocol based on Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Hacking LLVM at the backend level (llc) to inject TSX features (e.g., xbegin, xend) when compiling X86 binaries, the purpose is to partition the program into multiple execution units secured by TSX and to mitigate side-channal attacks.
- Fall 2021, CIS629 Blockchain: Foundation and Applications
- 06/2020 - 08/2020 Research Intern IBM Research
- Applying Deep Reinforcement Learning (DRL) to improve the buffer hit ratio in popular databases.
- 08/2015 - 08/2017 Software Engineer ZTE R&D Centre
- Leading the design and development of CDN to provide a high-performance streaming service based on Nginx.
- PC: BlockDM 2021 (ICDE workshop)
- Reviewer: WWW 2020/2021, IEEE BigData 2019/2020, IEEE Cloud 2018, ACM CODASPY 2019, IEEE Internet of Things Journal.
- Programming Language: C, C++, Python, Go, Lua, Solidity, Java
- Compiler: gcc, g++, LLVM
- Blockchain: Go-Ethereum/Parity, Bitcoin, Multi-Chain.
- Web server: Nginx, Tomcat (Apache)
- ACM CCS 2021 Student Grant
- IEEE S&P 2021 Student Grant
- NDSS 2021 Student Grant