- Ph.D. in ECE, Syracuse University, 2022
- Fall 2022 - Now: Cryptocurrency Scam Detection
- Detecting emerging cryptocurrency scams spread on social networks.
- Spring 2021 - Fall 2022: Ethereum Mempool Security
- Discovered several zero-day DoS attacks against Ethereum memory pool that affect real-world miners and transaction relay services. The vulnerability was disclosed with two CVEs assigned.
- Spring 2021 - Spring 2021: Ethereum P2P Network Topology
- Devised a novel technique, TopoShot, for uncovering real Ethereum P2P network topology.
- Fall 2019 - Fall 2020: Ethereum RPC Service Security
- Discovered a zero-day DoS attacks against real-world RPC service and devised a novel technique to characterize their load balancing policies. The vulnerability was disclosed and has been fixed by Feb. 2021.
- Spring 2018 - Spring 2019: Smart contract cost optimization and cloud storage inconsistency detection
- Devised a middleware that dynamically replicates data feeds between an off-chain storage and on-chain smart contract storage to save Gas cost.
- Repurposed Blockchain’s hardness to detect inconsistencies in cloud storage.
- Spring 2023, CS530 Systems programming
- Fall 2022, CS530 Systems Programming
- Spring 2022, CSE384 Systems and Network Programming
- Fall 2021, CIS629 Blockchain: Foundation and Applications
- 06/2021 - 08/2021 Research Intern Amazon AWS
- 06/2020 - 08/2020 Research Intern IBM Research
- 08/2015 - 08/2017 Software Engineer ZTE
- Associate Editor: IEEE Transactions on Learning Technology
- Editorial Board: Internet of Things and Cloud Computing
- Technical Program Committee: ACM CODASPY 2023, ICCCN 2023, B2C 2022, BlockDM 2021
- Reviewer: IEEE TPDS, IEEE TDSC, WWW 2020, IEEE BigData 2019/2020, ACM CODASPY 2019, IEEE Cloud 2018, IEEE Internet of Things, IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Magazine, Data Science and Engineering.
- 2022 Norton Labs Fellowship Finalist
- ACM CCS 2021 Student Grant
- IEEE S&P 2021 Student Grant
- NDSS 2021 Student Grant